Call For Chapters: Book on Human Rights and Cyber Law
Top-30 Chapters shall be accepted for Publication
About Human Right Law Review
HRLR is a platform where we desire to provide a space for the exchange of knowledge and innovative ideas on the brewing issues concerning Human Rights law in reference to various laws through which every individual has to pass by in there day to day life. The ultimate objective is to explore the areas of Human Rights law by identifying the niche issues and fostering academic discussions on the same.
HRLR has decided to bring out some of the most efficient pieces of research work, analysis, and write-ups on the theme of Human Rights in relation to Cyber Laws in India. In the era of a fast-changing technically driven society, to make life easy and simple people use various devices. Internet is one of the easiest and most economical modes of connecting people and businesses across the world. Cyber Crimes are risky for different organizations and people networking on the internet. It poses a great challenge and threat for individuals as well as for society.
Law relating to Human Rights & Cyber Laws
- The Manuscript should be within the word limit, a maximum of 4500 words.
- The article shall be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12, 1.5 line spacing.
- The Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, Size 10 single line spacing
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. Footnotes should conform to ILI Citation Format.
- Submission of the Cover Letter: A covering letter with the name of the author and full address with pin code, designation, institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.) is compulsory to submit with the Manuscript.
- Submission of the Abstract: Submission of the abstract should not be more than 150 words. (The abstract will be a part of the Manuscript)
- Originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Publication. The manuscript should be only in Microsoft Word Format. The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors. If any plagiarism is found more than 10%, the article shall be rejected.
- Copyright: The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of HRLR.
Where To Submit
- The subject of the email shall be “Name of the Author + Title of the Manuscript”
- Kindly attach both the Cover Letter + Manuscript.
- Authors are requested to send their original, unpublished submissions in .doc/.docx format to firstname.lastname@example.org
The format of the book in Print.
Contributors will be provided with
- Hard Copy of the Book
- Certificate of Publication with ISBN Number (Hard Copy & Soft Copy)
(To be sent through speed post)
- Publication Charges (To be paid after acceptance)
- Single Author: INR 800/-
(Only 1 co-author is allowed & the same amount as single author shall be charged)
Important Dates & Events
- Final Paper Submission – October 15, 2022
- Acceptance Notification – October 20, 2022
- Publication of Book – November, 2022
- Jyotirmoy Banerjee, Lecturer, Indian Institute of Management, Rohtak
- Aastha Thakur, Assistant Professor, Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida
- Madhulekha Bhowmik, Assistant Professor, Amity Law School, Kolkata
Publisher: Lex Assisto Media & Publications
Reach us, For more Info/ Query – email@example.com
Download the Brochure– Click Here