Call For Paper
CfP: International Journal of Human Rights Law Review [ISSN: 2583-7095, Vol 2, Issue 5] (Indexed at Manupatra, Road, I2OR, IIJF & Others)
For Volume 2 Issue 5 | Rolling Submission | Live Publication
ABOUT THE JOURNAL
The International Journal of Human Rights Law Review (ISSN: 2583-7095) is an open-access, double-blind peer-reviewed publication that provides a platform for scholars, students, advocates, and learners to showcase their research skills and abilities. Our mission is to contribute towards a positive future for the society of law by promoting excellence in the field. We cordially invite submissions from all individuals on various contemporary legal issues.
WHO CAN SUBMIT?
All Academicians, Research Scholars, Lawyers, Law Students or Anyone with an interest in the field of law and related disciplines can submit their original and unpublished manuscripts.
The International Journal of Human Rights Law Review welcomes submissions on socio-legal topics or issues pertaining to the law. We strongly encourage interdisciplinary research in the field of law and related disciplines.
The International Journal of Human Rights Law Review invites original, unpublished content from all academicians, authors, legal professionals and from students across the globe under the following categories-
- Long Article: (5000- 10000 words, including footnotes)
- Short Article: (2500-5000 words, including footnotes)
- Book Review: (1500-2500 words, including footnotes)
- Case Comment: (1000-2000 words, including footnotes)
Note: To enhance the readability and succinctness of submissions, we request authors to provide a concise Abstract of up to 250 words for each paper category. We encourage authors to adhere to the specified word limits for each category; however, we understand that the quality of an article/ paper may require flexibility in word limit, and the journal is open to considering such cases.
- All submissions, whether long or short, must be accompanied by an abstract.
- Collaborative articles may have up to three co-authors.
- Works must be original and unpublished, and not currently under review by any other journal.
- The first page of the manuscript should not include authors’ names or institutional affiliations. The Abstract must be followed through with Keywords.
- A cover letter must be included with the manuscript, containing author(s)’ name(s), institutional affiliation, title of the manuscript, and contact information (email and mobile number) in a Word file format.
- The main body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman style, with font size 12, and 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should also be in Times New Roman style, with font size 10, and 1.0 line spacing.
- All headings must be uniformly formatted.
- All submissions must be made in .doc format. No pdf format shall be entertained.
- Footnotes should conform to either the Bluebook 20th Edition or OSCOLA Rules of Footnoting.
- There should be no mention of the author’s name or any other identity in the original manuscript.
HOW TO SUBMIT?
- The Manuscript has to be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Confirmation of Paper Selection or Rejection will be sent within 2-3 days of submission. No acknowledgment mail on submission is sent.
- A Cover Letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript, and Contact Information including an Email Address and Mobile Number. (Word file)
Rolling Submission (30th September 2023)
- For Indian Authors: INR 1000
- For Other Countries: $25
*There is no separate Charge for Co-Authorship till a maximum of 2 Authors.
FOR QUERIES CONTACT
All correspondence and queries related to the submission may be addressed to email@example.com
Are You Looking For Some Quick & Speedy Research Publication?
Publish Your Research Work in a Globally Renowned Journal!