The International Journal of Human Right Law Review is inviting applications for internships. Internships are completely intern-from-home oriented. Interns shall be assigned Research Work, Case Analysis, and Blog writing on numerous areas of law. Interns will be allotted the topics and are expected to report by following the deadline.
Who Can Apply?
A regular student of Law, irrespective of in which year he/she is studying is eligible to apply. This internship will be a learning process and thus, students from any year of study can apply.
- Good Research and Analytical skills, ability to make decisions between various research sources, and identify credible data resources for needful work.
- Ability to draft clearly and concisely, good written and oral language skills.
- Allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work and monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary.
- Certificate of Internships
- Letter of Recommendation (performance based)
- Free Publications Opportunities.
- Editorial Opportunities.
- Discounts/ Offers in Seminar/ Workshop/ Conference organized by IJHRLR
- Opportunity to become the Top Performer of the Month.
Duration of Internships
Internships shall be for a period of four weeks and can be extended depending upon the performance of the interns.
To apply for internships, the candidates can mail their CVs with a cover letter
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CC: email@example.com
by stating the month the candidates wants to intern in.